Welcome to AgHeritage Farm Credit Services’ new online banking. A few simple steps will have you ready to access your AgHeritage FCS accounts. If you have any problems during the setup process, please contact your local branch office.
Important System Requirements Information:
· Online Banking works best with the browser versions shown below.
à Internet Explorer 7.X, 8.X or 9.X Update browers at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/
à Apple Safari 4.X or 5.X (For Mac OS)
à Mozilla Firefox 5.X, 6.X, 7.X or 8.X
· Abode Acrobat Reader is required to view documents in Online Banking, please click here to download the current version.
· For your protection, use of an anti-virus program is highly recommended.
*Note: If you want to enroll multiple entities, you should only enroll your master entity/individual loan. Then ask your branch to set up your related entities for access in Online Banking.
Steps to Activate Your Online Account:
1. You must add NO-REPLY@OLBFCS.COM to your email address book. Your Online Banking emails will generate from this address, including your activation email.
2. Go to www.agheritagefcs.com
3. Click on Proceed to Enrollment located under New and Improved Online Banking is Now Available.
4. To create your online account, enter your customer number and tax id or social security number.
5. Enter verification and enrollment information.
· Verify customer number and name
· Account number
· User name
· Email address
· High-speed or dial-up internet preference
· Press continue
6. Review and accept Master Online Banking Agreement by checking the E-Sign box and pressing continue.
7. You will be directed to the final page of enrollment indicating that your request is being processed. Upon completion, you will receive an email confirmation. After you receive the confirmation, you may use the Online Banking link on http://www.agheritagefcs.com to access Online Banking.