AgHeritage FCS Scholarship Programs: Customer Scholarship Program; University Scholarship Program
Customer Scholarship Program
Since 2001, AgHeritage Farm Credit Services has offered scholarships to dependent children of AgHeritage FCS stockholder customers. The AgHeritage FCS Scholarship Program is open to college students and high school seniors. Beginning with the fall 2010 year the scholarship program was made available for grandchildren of stockholder customers.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Available to dependent children and grandchildren of AgHeritage Farm Credit Services stockholder customers.
- Fall full-time student (per college standard) at an accredited undergraduate university, college, community college, junior college or technical school will be eligible. Scholarship program is open to current college students as well as graduating high school seniors.
- Scholarship winners will be selected by an assessment of the following criteria: academic records, involvement in school related activities and extracurricular activities/work.
- Scholarship recipients must be enrolled in their chosen school during the fall semester. Scholarships will be sent to each school to be applied toward tuition, books or other school fees. Funds will be returned to the association if the recipient is not enrolled.
- Past AgHeritage FCS Customer Scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply again.
University Scholarship Program
Beginning in 2013, AgHeritage Farm Credit Services will provide a $1000 scholarship to a current college student studying agriculture at an Arkansas university or college. You do not need to be a customer of AgHeritage FCS to apply for this scholarship.
Customer Scholarship and University Scholarship application deadlines are both in March each year. Official applications are made available in AgHeritage FCS local branch offices or can be printed from links on this page.